Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another honest $$ making site

Okay today I want to promote two more Paid To Click site... Hehe yeah..I know I've recommeded too many sites...Call me a freak...! But who in the world wouldn't want a money by a doing a simple work :)

  • Worl Wide Cash .net offer free membership of coz... No Minimum payout on e-gold and the payouts on every weekends upon requested! Earning by Get Paid To Read, Get Paid To Click, Get Paid To Signup, Get Paid To Promote $0.80 per 1,000 Credits!(quite high isn't it...) Points can be converted to cash at the last day of each month. And 5 Referral Levels starting - 5% / 4% / 3% / 2% / 1%. Join me now at worldwide-cash.net .

  • Earn4MoneyClicks. Earn by Paid To Click, Paid To Read Ads, Paid To Read Emails and weekly contest. They offer free traffic exchange. The best thing is we get 150% Referral Earnings on 1 Level! Withdraw as low as $0.05. You are welcome to join me at earn4moneyclicks.net !

Please do join me...I need to build up referral :) Or you can either exchange site with me. Just live a comment and I'll review it. Thanks in advance...Until then...LOL





WorldWide-Cash.net

No comments: