Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Welcome me and you...

So this is my first post... Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog...

I fall in love with the internet... There is a lot of things that we can learn out there. So many new things to discover, and day by day I become more addicted to internet. I can say that my full time job now is surfing the net hehe... And one thing I've discovered is people can have their on space on the net like website or blog and talk about anything...Discuss about anything...Express yourself...You got your own space and freedom...!That's catches my interest to start my own personal blog...

As everyone knows, blog has many different purpose. Blog for diary, bog for money, blog to build up network community, blog for business, blog for online selling and etc... Blog for anything (just don't break the rules) . Bloging is FUN...FUN...FUN...!

Well for me, I started my own personal blog to get used to blogosphere. Even i have no basic knowledge on html or whatsoever they called it... I would like to learn more... I dream that someday, somehow I could be a pro blogger too... But I know success didn't come overnight, just hoping the experience I get will be pleasing enough hehehe

I didn't hope people will recognise me after this post. Won't expect that I will get a lot of traffic jammed into my blog. That's something I need to work with, one of the thing I should learn. So I will just give my self a time... I'm still think of something to share that will benefit others and me as well :) hehe... Tell you the truth I didn't have the specific ninche yet haha... But that's another thing I should learn, finding the right ninche I'm good at. So that I can build a statisfying blog.

So, friends out there. If u stumble across my blog and would like to give comment and advice, please do so. Please don't be too hard on me, I'm very sensitive hahaha joking...

I'm looking foward on updating this blog, so excited on this... Untill then... LOL

No comments: